Efficient Class B Sterilizer Designed for Continuous Operation
The Tuttnauer Elara 11 is a vacuum class B sterilizer that provides an ideal sterilization solution for any dental, outpatient or private clinic where pre and post vacuum sterilization is required. The Elara 11 features an independent steam generator, allowing the sterilizer to be used continuously without waiting between cycles. With an easy-to-read multi-color display and an automated double-locking door, the Elara 11 allows clinicians to effortlessly, quickly, and safely sterilize instruments at their facility.
The Tuttnauer Elara 11 Pre/Post Vacuum Class B Sterilizer is available from Avante Health Solutions. For more information, contact an Avante representative today.
- Efficient sterilizer designed for continuous sterilization
- Closed door drying and pre-vacuum air removal
- Bright, new LCD panel uses active multi-color display technology for easy reading, even from a distance
- Provides real time, easy-to-read information that is visible from a distance
- Displays each stage of the sterilization cycle and remaining time
- EZPad consists of 3 keys, allowing the user to browse with ease through the sterilization programs and user directories
- Equipped with a conveniently located printer which documents detailed history of each cycle
- USB Port located under printer door cover allows for storage and transfer of approximately 100 cycles of data
- Constructed with a 316L grade stainless steel chamber door with electro-polish finish
- Automated double-locking safety device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Two independent clean water level indicators
- Visual and audible alert indicates if cycle is not properly completed
- Network port allows local connection for remote system monitoring