THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. However for hospital use we do have newer refurbished options so please reach out to our team. We also carry infant incubators dedicated for educational and simulation purposes only.
The C-450QT Infant Incubators provide thermally controlled environments required for any neonate.
- Microprocessor-Based Controller – This controller features large, bright easy-to-see displays. A keypad lock helps prevent inadvertent changes to settings. All control buttons provide tactile feedback with visual conformation of changes. The smooth front panel design is easy to clean.
- Double Wall Hood – Radiant heat transfer between the baby and the incubator walls is decreased through this design. The inner wall can be removed for cleaning without the use of tools.
- Air Curtain – A patented air curtain creates a barrier of warm air when the access panel is open. This feature allows total access to the infant while helping to minimize air temperature drop within the incubator hood.
- Quiet Touch QT Port Door – Reduces unnecessary noise during door latch usage.
- Variable Mattress Tilts – Smooth functioning, adjustable mattress tilts variably ± 9 degrees, ± 1 degree.
- Iris Ports – Iris ports provide for ventilation tubing support.
- Auxiliary Air Probe – Allows for accurate air temperature measurement directly above the baby.
- Quiet Touch QT port door latches reduce unnecessary noise
- Patented Air Curtain to reduce temperature fluctuations during access
- Smooth functioning, continuously variable mattress tilts
- Large hood for improved access
- Removable microprocessor controller with keypad lock
- Iris ports for ventilation tubing support
- Auxiliary air probe for accurate air temperature measurement directly above the baby