The refurbished Burdick / Mortara Atria 6100 is a user-friendly electrocardiogram system that’s ideal for use in hospitals, physician offices and cardiology clinics. Its simple user interface and crisp, color display make ECG waveform data clear and easy to read, while protocol choices can help streamline your workflow.
The Atria 6100 is capable of storing up to 300 ECG records, and can help medical professionals save time by integrating with electronic medical record (EMR/HIS) systems. The Atria 6100 also comes standard with ethernet connectivity, is wireless internet and Bluetooth compatible, and has bi-directional communication with Mortara’s HeartCentrix connectivity solution. Request a quote or call now to speak with an Avante equipment specialist and learn more about the Burdick / Mortara Atria 6100 ECG machine.
- The standard keyboard, dedicated function keys, large color monitor and intuitive menu make the Atria 6100 ECG easy to use.
- Choose the pediatric analysis tool to calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant.
- The Atria 6100 can recognize and accommodate patients with pacemakers.
- The AccuPrint feature of the Atria 6100 ECG restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached, eliminating retakes and ensuring printouts are always clear and accurate.
- The Atria 6100 ECG comes standard with ethernet connectivity, is wireless internet and Bluetooth compatible, and has bi-directional communication with Mortara’s HeartCentrix connectivity solution.
- The lightweight, portable ECG monitor fits into nearly any space, stores up to 300 ECG records and integrates with electronic medical record systems.
- High-quality 3-, 4-, 6- and 12-lead ECG printouts that can be produced manually or automatically.