One of the best Headlight System values on the market today!
The DRE FX-300+ is a high performance 300-watt xenon light source that offers vivid, long-lasting surgical illumination at the flick of a switch and will stay cool throughout prolonged surgical procedures. The FX-300+ is primarily used in demanding environments such as hospitals, operating rooms, and advanced surgical suites. This unit is often combined with the DRE Xavier series headlights listed below, but can be used with a wide variety of brand name fiber optic cables and headlight systems. Compare with the BFW Maxenon Xi300 Xenon Light Source
XENON LIGHT SOURCE
- 100% brightness at startup. No lag or warm up needed.
- Sophisticated fan helps maintain operation while reducing the chance of overheating.
- 1000 hour expected xenon lamp life is one of the industry best.
- The rotating turret accepts cables made by ACMI, Wolf, Storz, Olympus and more.
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1
- CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 601.1.2
- UL 60601-1
- IEC/EN 60601-1
- IEC/EN 60601-1-2
- 7' or 10' Fiber Optic Cable
- Standard or Sport Headband
- Opaque Black or Translucent Blue Cables
- Stand for Light Source (shown at left)
- Through the lens video option.
High Intensity Fiber Optic Headlight
- Pinpoint spot adjusts via precision internal iris.
- Side-mount fiber optic bundle features flexible durability to bring comfort, intensity and longevity to your system.
- Lightweight, structurally sound, flexible fiber optic cables.
- "Cable Lock" mechanism secures the cable into the optic.
- Autoclavable positioning bar provides sterile adjustment.
- Quick disconnect cable offers ease of movement.
- Collar and gown clips secure and contain the fiber optic cable.
Lightweight Fiber Optic Headlight
- Small, lightweight, brilliant.
- Delivers exceptional intensity in a sleek, unobtrusive system.
- Standard, Flex or Sport Headband.
- Simple, lightweight clip-on systems for easy integration with popular magnification loupes.
- Precision iris adjustment provides a clean, even, variable spot size.
Monocular Optic Headlight
- Delivers high intensity, shadow-free light into any body cavity — optimized for otolaryngologists!
- Enables you to position the optic over your dominant eye.
- Consistent illumination field (11.5 cm at 40 cm working distance