The remarkable Edan Acclarix AX8 Portable Ultrasound System delivers a powerhouse of features in an exceptionally mobile package.
The Acclarix AX8 ultrasound system is a fully featured portable diagnostic ultrasound platform designed from the ground up with a relentless focus on delivering unexpected levels of innovation and performance. Born of a vision to deliver meaningful innovations that solve real clinical challenges the Acclarix AX8 features a distinctive design, definitive image quality, intelligent workflow and intrinsic quality.
- Sleek, compact design facilitates portability for use in any care environment.
- 15" HD LCD monitor tilts and swivels for optimal viewing during procedures.
- Fully sealed control panel, aids in maintaining infection control.
- Removable lithium ion battery with dual touch sensors to rapidly check battery level.
Definitive Image Quality
- A comprehensive suite of transducers cover a variety of applications and provide excellent detail, contrast resolution and image uniformity.
- Standard system configuration includes advanced image optimization technologies, including speckle reduction and spatial compounding technologies.
- High fidelity, high channel count system architecture.
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging is a unique core technology available in all imaging modes. It continuously and automatically optimizes for the anatomy being scanned to provide exceptional image quality and consistency to reduce the need for user optimization.
- Dual, gesture-control touch screens streamline workflow for easy operation.
- Customizable 10” touch screen allows prioritization of functions to personalize workflow.
- B-mode Auto optimize for one touch gain optimization.
- Doppler Flow quick-sets provide one touch flow optimization.
- Needle visualization feature enhances the ability to identify the needle quickly, even while encountering steep angles.
- Multi-transducer connect option allows three transducers to be connected simultaneously so the transducer you need is always available.
- Large capacity 500 GB hard drive, 4 USB ports and DICOM connectivity for flexibility in archiving images.
- Designed with high quality materials for durability.
- Highly responsive touch screens, which maintain sensitivity even while wearing gloves.
- User interface hard keys are sealed with silicon rubber for resiliency and superb tactile feedback.
- 15” monitor with specialized, bonded glass for durability and enhanced image clarity.
Ultrasound Image Application Library
Highly Flexible Across Multiple Applications
The versatile Acclarix AX8 is ideally suited for a variety of applications, procedure guidance and clinical specialties including:
- Regional Anesthesia
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General Imaging
- Interventional Radiology