The GE OEC 6800 is a compact, mini C-arm with touchscreen operation and 1k x 1k 16-bit image processing. Features an on-board CCD camera and advanced image processing software. For more information on the GE OEC 6800 Mini C-arm, available refurbished through Avante Health Solutions, contact an Avante representative today.
- Mini C-arm used for scanning hands, feet, ankles, wrists, knees and shoulders.
- First mini C-arm to feature touchscreen operation and 1k x 1k 16-bit image processing.
- Small footprint measures 27 inches by 27 inches.
- Dual 16-inch high resolution monitors.
- Real-time motion artifact and noise reduction system.
- Automatic and manual digital brightness and contrast control.
- Last Image Hold helps to reduce the patient’s radiation exposure.
- Noise filter with on-screen indicator.
- Onboard CCD camera for digital imaging.
- Bilateral x-ray tube mounted controls.
- Save and auto-save, swap and auto-swap features.
- 3.5 floppy or CD drive, thermal printer.
- Multi-purpose image directory.
- Dual mode, 6-inch image intensifier.
- Available in a clinical or hospital platform.
- Power: 40-80 kVp.
- Hospital platform includes: 400-image capacity, real-time variable edge enhancement, zoom and roam function.
- Optional — Laser aimer, onboard DICOM, interactive touchscreen menu.
- Optional — Surgical package software.
- Optional — Flat panel monitor upgrade with side to side, vertical movement.