The GE OEC 9800 Super-C C-Arm provides imaging clinicians with the reliability of a OEC series C-arm unit with a deeper arc-depth and greater C-arm rotation. The unit is versatile and mobile, perfect for ER, OR, or office-based pain management environments with less patient repositioning than other C-arms. Like other OEC models, the 9800 Super C features precise positioning, simple user interface, and quality construction.
For more information on the GE OEC 9800 Super C C-Arm, available through Avante Health Solutions, contact an Avante representative today.
- Versatile C-arm performs well in a wide range of diagnostic or interventional applications.
- Simple user interface designed for quick and efficient organization.
- Deeper arc-depth than other OEC C-arm models.
- 9800 Super C arc is 7 inches greater than a standard OEC C-arm with a 9-inch image intensifier.
- 5 inches more in the arc compared standard OEC models with a 12-inch image intensifier.
- Increased orbital rotation of 148 degrees, compared to 115 degrees provided by other OEC models.
- Shortened L-arm design compensates for increased size, doesn’t interfere with side-to-side rotation.
- Navigate imaging modes easily with intuitive GE software.
- Superb image quality with GE’s proprietary image IQ.
- Unique rotating anode reduces risk of overheating during lengthy procedures.
- Proprietary GE SMART Options auto-adjust images for increased clarity:
- SmartMetal: Optimizes image quality, even with the introduction of metal objects into the x-ray field.
- SmartWindow: Automatically adjusts brightness and contrast.
- AutoTrak: Automatically selects the optimum imaging technique.
- Precise positioning with SmartView off-axis pivot joints.
- Range of power modes including low dose to high power for challenging imaging applications.
- Onboard high resolution CCD camera for digital imaging.
- Camera features full-frame capture, 360-degree motorized rotation.
- Dual 16-inch high resolution monitors with anti-glare technology.
- Imaging options for a variety of procedures: Pulse fluoro, High Level Fluoro, and Digital Cine pulse mode.