Premium mobile c-arm with 100 times the image computing power of previous OEC models
The GE OEC 9900 is an industry-leading c-arm that provides 1k x 1k high resolution imaging in a convenient, mobile configuration. The unit’s deep arch allows for premium access for cardiovascular and pain management procedures. High definition monitors mounted on an articulating arm allow clinicians to view imaging results from anywhere in the procedure suite.
The GE OEC 9900 Elite Mobile C-arm is available refurbished through Avante Health Solutions. For more information, contact an Avante representative today.
- Mobile c-arm provides excellent image equality and an easy-to-use interface.
- 1k x 1k high resolution imaging technology on a convenient, mobile system.
- Provides high quality images while maintaining low dosage.
- Ideal for any hospital or outpatient setting.
- Versatile unit designed to handle both simple and challenging imaging cases.
- C-arm features a deep arch, allowing for premium patient access for cardiovascular and pain management procedures.
- Quick and easy positioning of the C-arm with superior articulation capabilities.
- Simple user interface helps to reduce procedure time and improve efficiency.
- Unique SmartView pivot joint allows clinicians to achieve true lateral imaging, minimizing the need for repeated exposures.
- Flat panel monitors mounted on an articulating arm, allow viewing from any angle in the imaging suite.
- Dual control mainframe and left-to-right layout means easy access for fast operation.
- Dynamic Range Management (DRM) technology provides uncompromised image quality.
- Image for longer periods of time with unique x-ray tube and cooling system.
- Unique battery buffer technology allows for longer c-arm on-times.
- OEC 9900 system features 100 times more image computing power than previous C-arms in this series.
- Preset imaging profiles help to enhance features of interest.
- Remote service connectivity performs system diagnostics.