Compact mini C-arm with simple design for single clinician use
The GE OEC Elite MiniView is a mini C-arm that is designed to be compact and easy to use. The C-arm’s unique features allow a clinician to operate the unit singlehandedly, making it an ideal option for facilities with limited space.
For more information on the GE OEC Elite MiniView Mini C-arm, available through Avante Health Solutions, contact an Avante representative today.
- Simple and compact mini C-arm design allows the clinician to position and operate the C-arm simultaneously.
- The GE OEC Elite MiniView displays the largest image of any mini C-arm.
- In ‘Low Dose Mode’ clinicians can capture high quality images at approximately half of the mA.
- C-arm pivots smoothly on rotating orbital sleeve for easy maneuverability.
- Engage the SmartLock anti-drift feature to lock all four pivot points on the C-arm, stabilizing the unit for image capture.
- Counterbalanced vertical slider for increased stability.
- Lightweight carbon fiber C designed for durability.
- Swiveling monitors can be positioned for easy viewing in any position, allowing clinicians to use the C-arm without strain.
- Dual, 19-inch monochrome LCD panels with anti-glare technology.
- Right monitor features a touchscreen featuring a simple user interface.
- Unique dual screen imaging software allows clinicians to view primary and reference images at the same time.
- Large field of view provides imaging of clinically relevant anatomy.
- OEC Smart Metal technology optimizes image quality, even with the introduction of metal objects into the X-ray field.
- Water resistant keyboard, wired or wireless footswitch.