Clinically-proven DVT protection in any care environment
The Kendall 9525 SCD Express Compression System provides fully-transportable vascular therapy, allowing clinicians to move patients from room to room and floor to floor. Offers clinically-proven, sequential, circumferential, gradient leg compression.
A flexible and transportable design lets you decide when to plug in for therapy or to take advantage of battery-powered freedom. With its unique tear-away design, a quick turn of the proprietary connector and fail-safe tear of the thigh portion of the sleeve converts it from thigh length to knee length in just seconds.
For more information about the Kendall 9525 SCD Express Compression System, contact an Avante Health Solutions representative today.
- Delivers compression to leg or foot, or both simultaneously.
- Five-second, 1300mmHg foot compression.
- Delivers clinically-proven proximal DVT protection during highest-risk periods.
- Improves compliance and comfort during lower-risk periods with a smaller garment.
- Saves money because Tear-Away failure may reduce the frequency of sleeve changes due to soiling.
- Integrated lithium ion battery and hospital-grade power cord.
- Battery supplies up to 8 hours of uninterrupted compression.
- Easy to transport with a small footprint and lightweight five-pound design.
- Ergonomic handle and integrated versatile bed mount.
- Power indicator displays power source.
- Built-in protocols re-evaluates each patient’s refill time and automatically adjusts for changes in body position.
- Ensures customized compression cycles.
- Adjusts level and frequency of compression without nursing intervention.