Experience the new standard in endoscopic imaging with this advanced HDTV compatible video processor.
The Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II Video System is equipped with high resolution HDTV imaging capability to provide the best possible image quality for endoscopes, enabling observation of capillaries, mucosal structures, and other patterns. The Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II is also compatible with the Olympus EVIS 100/130/140 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series endoscopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE videoscopes, flexible VISERA videoscopes, and 1CCD/3CCD camera heads).
- HD/SD SDI output for high-quality video image transfer.
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging) to enhance the visibility of capillaries and other structures on the mucosal surface.
- Two types of structure enhancement are available — the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal structures with high contrast and the new Type B for observation of smaller structures, such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving images at the touch of a button on the scope or on the keyboard by 1.2X or 1.5X.
- Convenient digital-to-digital recording of both still and moving images.
- Still images are stored on xD cards via PC card adapter, and moving images are stored on digital video recorders via IEEE 1394 (FireWire, DV, iLINK) using remote control switches.
- Automatic Iris eliminates the need for switching between Peak and Average required in conventional manual adjustment.
- Picture-in-picture display for any combination of endoscopic images, fluoroscopic images, and ultrasound images.
- Convenient index display for documentation.
- Scope ID function for easier endoscopy suite management and for next-generation system expansion.