State of the art ophthalmology microscope with effortless maneuverability
The Zeiss OPMI Visu 200 Ophthalmology Microscope is a versatile unit mounted on a mobile stand for maximum positioning abilities. Clinicians can easily customize the OPMI Visu 2000 for a variety of surgical workflows. For more information, contact an Avante representative today.
- Apochromatic optics provide brilliance, definition and contrast.
- Maximum image quality, minimum eye fatigue.
- Red reflex light is rich in contrast, low in reflections — perfect for eye surgery.
- Versatile microscope can be tailored specifically to your needs by changing the magnification, lamp brightness, zoom, focus and X/Y speeds.
- Effortless positioning with simple locking button design.
- Motor speeds for XY and focus are dependent on the current magnification.
- Main and assistant’s microscope work independently.
- Mobile floor stand has large casters and a convenient handle for easy maneuvering.