All major brand OEM parts are ready to ship from our regional distribution hubs.
The pocket-sized Philips IntelliVue M4841A telemetry transmitter is easy to connect and comfortable to wear. Its cable-less design cuts the clutter and enhances care and mobilization of patients throughout a facility. This compact, lightweight transmitter ensures accurate and dependable near-real-time transfer of vital signs to the information center.
With two options, the TRx+ with ECG and SpO2 monitoring and the TRx with ECG-only monitoring, the M4841A is adaptable to your clinic's needs. The device is equipped with rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, eliminating the need to frequently order, replace and dispose of batteries. Unit operates within FCC allocated radio bands of 1395-1400 MHz and 1427-1432 MHz.
• Smart hopping technology locates the strongest available signal wherever the patient is located
• Bi-directional data with Cellular WMTS infrastructure for two-way communication between transceivers and the IntelliVue Information Center
• Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time
• Integrated rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
• FAST-SpO2 (Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology) continually monitored or Spot Check with sensor LED indicator reliable measurement completed
• Battery gauge on transmitter
• Out-of-range audible alert
• Auto-resume of monitoring when a device comes back into network range
• Configurable volume levels
You don't need an account to shop with us, but registering for an account saves you time and effort during future visits, and makes shopping more convenient.
Create an account with us and you will never have to re-enter card and address information when you shop at Avante. Learn more
By creating an account, you agree to our Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice.
Already have an account? Sign In