Bringing versatility to the operating room
The mobile V7 operating table has a modular table top that can be configured to suit each surgical procedure and patient in the best possible way. The V7's electro-hydraulic adjustments are controlled via user friendly hand- or foot control units or wireless IR remote control unit. The operating table is ergonomic, easy to use and maintain.
- Heavy-duty 1080 lbs. max. capacity with safe working load of 716 lbs (325 kg.) - non-sliding top or 600 lbs. (275 kg.) with sliding top
- The floor-lock system keeps the table stable and level with four hydraulic cylinders.
- Modular construction and easy latching mechanism makes setting up for specialties quick and simple.
- Pre-programmed positions: Flex, Reflex and Customizable Beach Chair plus Memory 1 (M1) and Memory 2 (M2) customer specific programmable positions.
- Foot control for: Height, Trendelenberg, Lateral Tilt
- The built in X-ray channel and C-arm capabilities are unmatched through the superior materials and wide table top sliding possibilities.
- Ergonomic and easy to clean
- The V7's integrated shoulder chair, with detachable back rest, belt system and head support make the step up quick and easy.
IR - Infrared control
- IR-wireless hand control
- Back light function
- 64 different codes to eliminate potential interference from additional V7's in other OR's
- Battery operated for up to one week's operations
- Programming the hand set according to the table is fast and easy
Override-panel in the column hardwired for
- Lateral tilt
- Floor lock
Diagnostic LED-lights to illustrate
- Patient orientation
- Battery status
- Floor lock
- 5th wheel