The DRE Citadel 300 is a full-featured, 300 watt ESU for today’s operating room.
The DRE Citadel 300 is a touchscreen ESU that can easily adapt to a variety of surgical environments. It provides clinicians with 300 watts of stable power for many applications: Plastic Surgery, ENT, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynecology and Thoracic procedures.
The DRE Citadel 300 features six Bipolar modes with BiCut mode. Easily operate the machine with built-in features such as Auto Bipolar Mode and accessory activation indicators.
The DRE Citadel 300 is available with various footswitches, ESU pens and pencils and grounding pads. Contact an Avante Representative for more information.
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for easy operation.
- Tissue sensing technology provides a microprocessor controlled feedback system to detect changes in voltage, current, power, tissue density, electrode contact and leakage RF current.
- 4 Cut Modes: Low, Pure, Blend Cut and EndoCut (optional)
- 4 Coag Modes: Soft, Swift, Fulger and Spray Coag
- 6 Bipolar Modes: Micro, Standard and Macro Modes and three Auto Modes with high impedance bipolar output.
- Fully microprocessor controlled system for enhanced clinical precision.
- Auto Bipolar Mode for automatic activation.
- Programmable delay time feature for bipolar modes.
- More than 50 customizable settings for individual surgeons and various procedures.
- Accessory activation indicator.