State-of-the-art technology, maximum portability
The DRE Crystal 4PX Color Doppler Ultrasound System is the perfect solution for practices that need high-quality imaging in a convenient, mobile package. Despite weighing in at just 17 pounds, the DRE Crystal 4PX has all of the latest technology for image clarity, including spectral doppler with HPRF, speckle reduction, phase-inversion harmonic imaging and spatial-compound sonography.
The Crystal 4PX can be used for a variety of specialties including Obstetrics, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Urology, Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Unit includes two standard transducer connectors.
- High resolution color LCD display screen
- Lightweight design for excellent mobility
- Easy-to-use patient management system for storing DICOM files
- Ultra-sensitive Spectral Doppler with High Pulse Repeat Frequency (HPRF) technology
- Unique Speckle Reduction technology for increased detail
- Phase-Inversion Harmonic Imaging to reduce excess noise
- Spatial-Compound Sonography for improved resolution
- Multi-frequency broadband transducer selection
- Multi-language software packages
- Unit operates for 90 minutes on one battery charge