Adjustable height exam table lowers to 18 inches for easy patient transfer
The DRE Meridian Power Exam Table is an economical option for facilities seeking a simply designed, convenient exam table. Using the convenient handheld remote control, operators can lower the height of the DRE Meridian to only 18 inches, providing increased accessibility for patients with mobility restrictions.
The table comes with a pull-out footrest and extendable, adjustable stirrups, making it ideal for a variety of office-based medical exams. The Meridian’s remote control is attached via a protected power connection, allowing you to position and sanitize the table without accidentally unplugging. With an on-board paper roll holder, the Meridian can be easily prepared between patients in any busy practice.
For more information on the DRE Meridian Power Exam Table, contact an Avante representative today.
- Ergonomically designed seat section and back section are designed for patient comfort.
- Chair lowers to 18 inches to facilitate the safe transfer of patients with mobility concerns.
- Electric height adjustment via convenient handheld remote control.
- Height adjustment range of 18 - 33.5 inches.
- Seat section features pelvic tilt for enhanced positioning capabilities.
- Convenient and flexible operation with quiet motor.
- Easy-to-clean, smooth surface.
- Extendable, padded foot rest.
- Foot stirrups angle can be positioned for each patient: 15°, 30°, 45°
- Remote control attached via protected connection.
- Use convenient handle to manually adjust back and seat rest.
- Stainless steel basin slides out from the base of the table.
- Convenient paper roll holder located under the back section.