A Safe, Reliable Anesthesia System Built for the Modern OR
The DRE Ventura CS5 is a high-quality anesthesia system with the intuitive controls, modern styling and robust features necessary for today’s operating room. Using the unit’s easily accessible color touchscreen, clinicians can navigate the many settings of the DRE Ventura CS5 Anesthesia System.
The machine’s interface features many default settings that make the setup of the DRE Ventura CS5 quick and easy. Clinicians can also create individual patient settings with custom naming conventions. The fully-integrated anesthesia ventilator is designed for both adult and pediatric use. The DRE Ventura CS5 standard configuration includes three stainless steel drawers, extendable writing tablet, vaporizer and oxygen monitor.
Additional options include a flowmeter backlight and up to four pin-index cylinder yokes and mini-Schrader connections for oxygen and air. For more information on the DRE Ventura CS5 Anesthesia System, contact an Avante representative today.
- High-quality anesthesia workstation with a 10.4” TFT color touchscreen with large, easy-to-read controls.
- Fully-integrated, ergonomically positioned ventilator and absorber.
- Multifunction anesthesia ventilator designed for adult and pediatric use. Advanced ventilation modes include volume-control and pressure-control.
- Up to six ventilation modes: Volume, PCV, Spontaneous, PSV-plus, SIMV and SMMV.
- Dual flow tubes with two or three gases and low flow cascade tubes on all gases.
- Color coded waveforms and intuitive functions make the machine easily operable and highly efficient.
- Default patient weight settings for 3, 10, 25, 50, 70 and 100 kg for efficient setup.
- Stores various patient configured settings with custom naming conventions.
- Pop-up keypads to adjust ventilator settings — Oxygen alarm, minute volume, tidal volume, pressure limit and target, PEEP, Rate - BPM, and I:E Ratio.
- Incorporates a top-of-the-line conventional flow control system with a mechanical anti-hypoxic system to ensure maximum patient safety.
- Up to three station Selectatec® compatible backbar with interlock.
- Common gas outlet (CGO) with emergency oxygen flush and breathing circuit hook. Flowmeter on/off pneumatic switch for added safety.
- Modern styling with an open design that allows for multiple configurations and customization options.
- Standard configuration includes three stainless steel drawers, extendable writing tablet, vaporizer and oxygen monitor.
- Vertical tee-slot mounting system for the easy incorporation of monitors and accessories.
- Durable extruded aluminum construction with solid plastic moldings.
- Designed for low cost-maintenance with all components designed for ease of service.
- Robust, 125 mm castors with independently braked front castors. Easily maneuverable with rear handles.
- Autoclavable carbon dioxide absorber, with both ventilator and bag mode switching, incorporates a quick release canister.
- Two-hour battery backup in the event of building power failure.
- Optional — MRI-compatible and pendant mounted versions available.
- Optional — Oxygen monitor and flowmeter backlight.
- Optional — Up to four pin-index cylinder yokes and mini-Schrader connections for oxygen and air can be added.